We offer South Florida's most affordable and effective Test Preparation Courses. GRE Prep has expended to include Live Online, In-Person (fall 2021) and Self-Paced course options.
For more information contact us at 561.297.0995, or email@example.com
The GRE Prep Course - $650
FAU Test Prep has designed the GRE Course to prepare students for the computer adaptive GRE exam. In the fall 2021 semester we are offering live online options and one in-person option on the Boca Raton campus. The GRE course provides FAU’s proven test-taking strategies and our comprehensive review of fundamental verbal and math skills. The live online courses feature instructor-recorded video lessons contained within the learning mangement system CANVAS and weekly live video-conference sessions led by the instructors.
View the complete Schedule to see all your options.
- 36 Hours of Live Online or In-person Instruction
- FAU developed, Instructor-led, Reviews of the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing Sections
- Verbal Reasoning Review: Text Completion, Sentence Equivalence, and Reading Comprehension skills
- Quantitative Reasoning Review: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Data Analysis and Interpretation skills
- Analytical Writing Review: Analysis of an Issue and Argument Essay Writing skills
- Test-taking Strategies, Methods, and Techniques
- Four complete computer adaptive practice tests
- Official Guide to the GRE General Test (3rd Edition, by ETS) ISBN: 978-1259862410
- Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2022 (the Princeton Review) ISBN: 978-0525570479
(Available at the FAU bookstore or any local bookstore)
*NEW* - GRE Self-Paced Prep Course - $275
In agreement with FAU Student Government, the Test Preparation department developed a complete, self-paced GRE prep course to offer FAU undergraduate students an affordable, effective avenue to improved GRE scores. The course features FAU-Test Preparation created video lessons providing a comprehensive review of the fundamental verbal and math skills tested on the GRE General Test (including test taking strategies, methods and techniques), a detailed 8-week study plan and a self-analysis guide, contained within a CANVAS course portal. This is a full, self-paced, self-guided course. Please register for the course with your fau.edu email address and Z#. Qualified registrants will gain access to the course within 1 business day of registration and have four months of study time.
- Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test (3rd Edition, by ETS) ISBN: 978-1259862410
- Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2021 (The Princeton Review) ISBN: 978-0525569374