FAU Student, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni Discounts
The FAU Test Preparation program offers discounts to members of the FAU community (students, faculty, staff, and alumni) for registration in our GRE, GMAT, and LSAT courses. No retroactive discounts.
- Students (currently enrolled full-time in a degree seeking program of study at the university) may receive a 25% discount on GRE, GMAT, and LSAT courses;
- Faculty, staff, and alumni may receive a 10% discount on GRE, GMAT, LSAT.
Please contact the test prep team for status verification and the appropriate promotion code: 561.297.0995 firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAU Student Government Scholarship Program for Current Students: FAU students may be eligible to apply for 50% discount towards most test prep courses via the Student Government Testing Support Application . The program is offered and managed by the Student Government via Owl Central:
FAU Student Government acknowledges the hardships of balancing academic with financial burdens and would like to reward our students for going above and beyond with a Graduate-Level Test Prep Discount program available to students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, on and off campus leadership, and more. The "SG Test Prep Program Discount" will be awarded to applicants taking the GMAT, GRE, GK, MCAT, or LSAT who meet the requirements.
1. Applicant must be a degree seeking Undergraduate or a Graduate student.
2. Enrolled at least half-time (Undergrad: 6 credits; Graduate: 5 credits).
3. Consistent, high level of academic achievement (confirmed by a GPA of 3.0 or above); STEM students (2.7 or above).
4. Provide a letter of recommendation from an instructor, employer, or advisor (Letter must be the original, current, and not from a relative).
There is an affordable and comprehensive Self-Paced GRE option exclusive to FAU students, created at the request of FAU Student Government, available for $275.