Proctored Correspondence Testing
Florida Atlantic University offers a secure testing environment for proctoring correspondence exams from other institutions or businesses. We do not proctor exams that require the use of a webcam.
Please read carefully through all the steps before starting the registration process:
Request approval via email to take your exam at the campus of your choice. Once you receive an approval form, forward it to your home institution for completion. Your school will then return the approval form to FAU.
For Boca Campus email - Fautesting@fau.edu
For Davie Campus email - Davietesting@fau.edu
For Jupiter Campus email - Jupitertesting@fau.edu
Pay for your exam by choosing the desired campus below to start the payment process. Note:
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- COST - Test Administration Fee: $58.50
Please allow at least 5 business days for the Testing Office to schedule your appointment.
Boca Raton Campus Testing appointment times are 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM or 2:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
All tests must be completed by 4:30 PM.
If your exam is longer than 2 1/2 hours it is recommended not to choose the 2:00 PM time slot.
Davie Campus Testing appointment times are based on availability and length of test. The Office hours are Monday and Thursday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM and Friday, 8:30 AM-3:00 PM.
All tests must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing time.
Jupiter Campus Testing appointment times are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
University of London Candidates
Proctoring fee $68.50 does not include postage for shipping for the return of exam materials. Proctoring fee and postage will be paid by the examinee.
The deadlines for entry submission are posted on the University of London website.
To ensure that you receive your validation code in a timely manner you must email your entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to these dates.
University of London Exams ARE NOT available for proctoring at the Davie campus.
What to Bring
- A non-expired Photo ID or FAU Owl card must be presented prior to testing. NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not test without a valid, non-expired PHOTO ID. Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. Listed below are the only acceptable forms of photo identification (no photocopies accepted):
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Current passport
- Military ID
- Tribal ID card
- A copy of your appointment confirmation email.
- If your exam is a paper/pencil exam, bring a pre-paid envelope addressed to your home institution. Testing and Evaluation will not provide mailing materials or provide postage for any exams returned due to insufficient postage. Computer-based correspondence tests do not require a postage paid envelope.
Test Center Regulation
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees.There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understood the information listed on this website.
I am now ready to register for a proctored exam.