FAU ATI Progress Test college of nursing
These exams are for students currently enrolled in the FAU College of Nursing. Each student will be assigned to a cohort and test as directed by the College of Nursing. Exams consist of Progress, Critical Thinking Entrance and Exit exams, the Predictor, as well as Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, and other ATI exams.
AT this time, all ati exams for the college of nursing are proctored remotely.
an ati login, fau owl card, and a computer/laptop with a webcam is needed to test.
You must schedule an appointment prior to testing.
Students testing must have permission to test from the CON prior to registering. FAU CON students will make appointments prior to their exam date.
Cost: Test Administration Fee $10.00
All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled without additional cost.
Your FAU OWL Card is the only accepted form of ID.
The spelling of students’ names in their registrations must match the ID that will be presented via webcam prior to the start of the exam.
You must have an ATI Testing Account in order to test. Create your account
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: CON ATI exam).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Students will need to schedule according to seats available for registration.
- Students will not be able to change their appointment time without accessing an additional fee.
- Students will need to be ready to test at least 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time
- Students will be allowed a 15-minute grace period after their scheduled appointment time to test.
- Registration is complete after the $10 fee is paid. You will recieve an email confirmation upon completion.
- Students who have technical issues will need to email us at email@example.com to schedule a new appointment within 24 hours, if needed
Test takers are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times while testing. All exams are continuously monitored through Proctorio and Test Center Staff. The Test Center Staff is authorized to admit or dismiss test candidates who violate testing policy and procedures including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other violations. A brief security check will be conducted via webcam prior to beginning your test.
Set yourself up for success. Make sure your device meets these minimal technical requirements prior to test day. You may schedule a “dry run” (with CON ATI coordinator, Faye Postell) for the first use of Proctorio.
- Operating System: Windows 7+, MacOS 10.11+, ChromeOS 58+, Linux Ubuntu 18.04+
- Processor: Intel Pentium or better or ARM for Chrome
- Free Disk: Space 250 MB
- Free RAM: 2 GB
- Upload Speed: 0.092 Mbps - 0.244 Mbps
- Microphone: Any Microphone, either internal or external
- Webcam: 320x240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external
- Install Chrome on your device. You will not be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser
- Go to getproctorio.com to install the Proctorio Chrome Extension
- Ensure you internet speed is between 0.5 - 1 Mbps. Check your Internet Speed .
- No Tablets, Ipads or cell phones
- PROCTORIO TECHNICAL SUPPORT WHILE TESTING, PLEASE CALL 866-948-9248
On Test Day
Examinees must be logged into their ATI accounts 15 minutes prior to their test time. Late arrivals will not be admitted and must get instructor’s permission to reschedule for a later date.
Your FAU OWL Card is the only accepted form of ID. You must present your FAU OWL card to the camera prior to starting your exam.
- Have your OWL card ready to present to the camera
- Know your ATI login!
- Ensure your are using a fully charged laptop or desktop computer with webcam and microphone
- Make sure you are using the Chrome browser with the Proctorio extension installed
- Find a well lit place, distraction free environment and be ready for room scan prior to the assessment
- Make sure your desktop is free and clear of any unauthorized items
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the Register Now Button I agree that I have read and understand that I am registering for an ATI Testing exam to be remotely proctored and my equiptment meets the minimum technical requirements. I understand the guidelines in the information listed above including the required ID requirements, what you need to test and test day protocols.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK " FAU CON ATI Exam " from the dropdown menu on the next page.