International Travel

Step 2 in application process - If traveling internationally, apply for international insurance:

International Travel is available to students and Registered Student Organizations. International Travel requests are electronically approved by the Vice President for Student Affairs in addition to the President or their designee. This process applies to university-related student travel abroad (outside of the U.S. States and U.S. territories), except formal study abroad programs approved for academic credit via the Education Abroad office.

Student participants in events/programs/activities abroad outside of formal study abroad programs must register with the Education Abroad office and must purchase the University-approved international health and travel insurance for the duration of the university-related travel. This must be done prior to applying to notify the University of your travel plans.

Contact Marta Guevara for assistance with this process.