Apply to Emergency Medicine Residency Program
Thank you for your interest in our training program. The FAU Emergency Medicine Residency participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We do not accept any applicants outside the match.
- We offer 6 positions each year
- Applications and documents are accepted via ERAS only
- We begin downloading applications for the upcoming year via ERAS on September 15th
- Deadline for receipt of applications is December 30
- Interviews are scheduled October through mid-February
ERAS / NRMP Program Number for FAU Emergency Medicine: 1586110C0
ERAS Applications must include the following:
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (two EM SLOEs preferred)
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's Letter)
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 1
- Step 2 must be passed prior to rank list submission deadline
For more information, please contact email@example.com or (561) 733-5933.