Location / Maps
Directions to FAU Harbor Branch
To get to FAU Harbor Branch from the North (Orlando and Melbourne) or South (West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami) go to either the Interstate 95 or the Florida Turnpike and follow the directions below.
To access Interstate 95 From Orlando International Airport, Take SR-528 Toll Road East (Bee-Line Exp.) to Interstate 95 South.
From Interstate 95
- Take Interstate 95 to Exit #138 (Route 614 / Indrio Rd.)
- Drive East on Indrio Rd. 3.5 miles to U.S. 1
- Turn left (North) and drive 1 mile to FAU Harbor Branch entrance on your right.
From Florida's Turnpike
- Take exit 152, Ft. Pierce exit.
- Immediately after exiting the toll booth area, turn right on to SR 70.
- Take SR 70 to I-95 North access ramp.
- Go north on I-95 and take exit 138, Indrio Rd.
- Take Indrio Rd east to US 1.
- Turn left onto US 1, go north one mile and look for the FAU Harbor Branch sign on the right hand side of the road.
- Follow signs to main campus.
27º 32’ 07.21”N
80º 21’ 24.73”W