Student Achievement Council
FAU's College of Education Student Achievement Council is an interdepartmental and interdisciplinary group of students whose mission is to collaborate on various projects and presentations within the college. We represent students, assist in addressing student concerns, and provide requested information. Additionally, we:
- Aid in the selection of the representative of the College of Education for Distinguished Teacher of the Year (DTOY) award
- Develop and aid in the performance of projects and presentations (e.g. the annual Research Symposium) determined to be beneficial to the college and university at large
- Act as a liaison among students, faculty, and administration
- Participate in establishing rules, regulations, and policies of the College of Education
- Represent College of Education on the University Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council and the College of Education is proud to sponsor its annual student research symposium. Its purpose is to give College of Education students the opportunity to present their scholarly work in public to a supportive and interested audience as well as encourage students and faculty to engage in lively dialogue about educational issues of common interest.