St. Lucie Directions for Completing Security Clearance
- New Fingerprinting ($52.50 credit card or money order only, which includes first year $6.00 renewal fee)
- Clearance renewal ($6.00 payable by exact cash, check or money order made out to SLCSB), or online at the following link: https://stlucie.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=6 through Discover, Mastercard, or Visa.
District Web site: http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/
Applicant Registration Process
Pre-Service Teachers and clearance renewal process in St. Lucie County
- Go to: www.fieldprintflorida.com
- Click on "Schedule an Appointment"
- Enter an email address under "New Users/Sign Up," and click on "Sign up and Continue."
- Select "I know my Fieldprint Code" and enter the code: FPStLucieStudent
- Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- Under "Additional Information" leave "Department Name" blank, and under "School Name" highlight "Florida Atlantic University"
- Under "Employer" students may enter either their school information or the district’s information (it doesn’t matter).
- At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
- If you have any questions or problems, you may contact customer service at 877-614-4364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need additional assistance with the process you can call or email Ms. Lynn Louderback at the School District Office (772-429-7504 or Lynn.Louderback@stlucieschools.org).
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an email from Ms. Louderback that will include your clearance letter.
- Please forward a copy of this clearance letter to: Greg Gilbert either by email (email@example.com), fax (561-799-8373), or dropping off a hard copy to SR-206 on the MacArthur campus in Jupiter.
- Keep in mind you must renew your clearance annually before the anniversary date of your initial clearance letter or you will have to pay for fingerprints all over again. Your initial clearance letter includes your first year’s renewal fee. Email Ms. Louderback (address above) if you have questions about your clearance.