RUBI AUTISM NETWORK
Parent Training for Disruptive Behavior
If your child with autism has challenging behaviors, you are not alone! This 7-week online class adapted from the RUBI Autism Network is a step-by-step guide to help you reduce your child’s problem behaviors and replace them with better behaviors!
Building Better Behavior is a small class with 1:1 coaching from FAU CARD staff. Grand funding allows FAU CARD to offer this intensive program free of charge to CARD constituents.
- Parent/guiardian of children ages 3-10, diagnosed with autism
- Internet access
- Abilitty to download/print and email materials
- Commitment to attend 5/7 session (cumulative content)
- Rreference will be given to families not receiving ABA service
- Must live in: Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, Martin, or Okeechobee
Wanda Baldwin, LCSW
Luann Bertaus, BCBA