Employee Leave Cash Out Form Instructions


To process an Employee Leave Cash Out,  please log into Workday and initiate a Create Request for Employee Leave Cash Out.

This form is used for compensatory leave cash out for SP employees and for annual leave cash out for employees changing status from an annual leave earning position to a non-annual leave earning position.

Once submitted by the HR Partner or Business Manager, the request will route to the appropriate Dean/Director and Vice President for final approval. Once all approvals are complete, the Payroll Department will process the payment. A job aid is available in Workday in the FAU Job Aid Application.

If you have any questions, please send an email to  fau_payroll@fau.edu.


Last updated 4/2024.