Davie Campus Degree Programs
Florida Atlantic University, established in 1961, officially opened its doors in 1964 as the fifth public university in Florida. With six campuses located along the southeast Florida coast, FAU is ranked as a top public university by U.S. News and World Report.
Today, the University serves more than 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Research-focused curriculum, fellowships and assistantships provide both undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to work with world-renowned researchers. FAU is home to nationally ranked programs.
FAU Broward campuses provides the students with the benefits of attending a small campuses settings with the resources of a large public research university, while serving as a significant cultural and intellectual center for the Broward community.
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.S. in Neuroscience and Behavior
- B.A. or B.S. in Biological Sciences
- B.A. in Health Sciences (Science, Behavior and Mental Health Concentration)
- B.A. in Communication Studies
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies | Social Science
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies | Arts and Humanities
- B.A. in Political Science
- B.A. in Sociology
- B.A. in Public Management
- B.A. in Graphic Design
- B.B.A. Accounting
- B.B.A. Finance
- B.B.A. International Business
- B.B.A. Management
- B.B.A. Marketing
- B.B.A. Health Administration
2nd Baccalaureate degree track for working professionals.
Professional Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Starting Fall 2021 2nd Baccalaureate degree for working professionals.
Master and Ph.D. programs offered through the Charles E. Schmidt College of Science are multi-campus programs. Students begin their coursework on the Boca Raton campus with opportunities to conduct research under the mentorship of faculty on the Davie campus in the following areas of study Biology, Psychology, Geosciences, and Environmental Science.
Graduate – Professional and Executive Programs
With courses offered evenings and weeknights, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
- Master of Accounting
- Professional Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Accounting
- Executive Master of Taxation