Certificate & Non-degree Professional
Development Programs At Broward
Florida Atlantic University, established in 1961, officially opened its doors in 1964 as the fifth public university in Florida. With six campuses located along the southeast Florida coast, FAU is ranked as a top public university by U.S. News and World Report.
Today, the University serves more than 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Research-focused curriculum, fellowships and assistantships provide both undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to work with world-renowned researchers. FAU is home to nationally ranked programs.
FAU Broward campuses provides the students with the benefits of attending a small campuses settings with the resources of a large public research university, while serving as a significant cultural and intellectual center for the Broward community.
- Leadership Boot Camp
- Financial & Estate Planning in Retirement
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Executive Certificate in Project Management – Sat.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- PMP Exam Preparation
Construction Management Certificate Program
- CMCP 2 – Safety and Risk Management
- CMCP 3 – Estimating and Project Management
- CMCP 4 – Construction Financial Management
- CMCP 5 – Strategic Planning & Marketing for Construction Companies