Florida Atlantic University is governed by a thirteen member board of trustees, six of whom are appointed by the governor, five by the Board of Governors plus the student body president and the president of the University Faculty Senate. The gubernatorial and Board of Governors appointees must be confirmed by the Florida Senate.
The trustees are responsible for cost-effective policy decisions appropriate to the university's mission, the implementation and maintenance of high-quality education programs, the measurement of performance, the reporting of information and the provision of input regarding state policy, budgeting, and education standards.
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 - Committee on Academic and Student Affairs
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 – Full Board and Committees
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – Full Board and Committees
- Monday and Tuesday, September 13-14 - Retreat
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 – Full Board and Committees