Freshman Early Admission
Students who have demonstrated academic excellence, are looking for a rigorous 12th grade experience at the university level, and wish to earn an undergraduate degree from FAU should consider applying for the Early Admissions program. If offered admission through Early Admission, students would begin classes at FAU as a freshman instead of attending the senior year of high school. Please contact your school counselor for detailed information. The deadline to apply is April 15 of the junior year in high school.
In order to be considered for Freshman Early Admissions you must meet the minimum requirements.
Freshman Early Admissions Profile
|rSAT (both two sections)||1290|
- You must apply to FAU by completing our online admissions application and submit all supporting documents to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by April 15.
- You must have completed six (6) semesters of high school.
- You must be a Florida resident.
- You must complete a supplemental application.
- You must provide written recommendations from your high school Principal and Guidance Counselor attesting to your maturity and readiness to meet the academic and personal challenges posed by early entry into a University.
- Self-report every SAT/ACT test score through your application status portal. Make sure to self-report all your scores because we do super score test scores.
- Complete the Residency Affidavit & supply supporting materials as requested
- Send us your final high school transcripts after you complete your first year as an Owl to our Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- A first time in college student must have earned a standard high school diploma from a Florida public or regionally accredited high school, or its equivalent, to be considered for admission to a state university. Students completing a home education program according to section 1002.41, Florida Statutes, also meet this minimum admission requirement.