Sign Up For On-Campus Housing
Important Tips for Prospective Students:
- Spaces are limited and fill up quickly, so sign up early. Housing assignments
- There are very few single rooms, and we cannot guarantee single rooms for everyone who makes the request. The earlier you sign up, the better your chances will be to get your priority building or room type.
- The housing contract covers the Spring semester; you are responsible for the term of the contract.
- Housing will make every attempt to honor roommate requests, however, this is based upon space availability and the timeliness of requests.
- Students living in the residence halls are required to participate in the Campus Meal Plan Program. For information, please visit our Dining Services page.
- If you plan to request special housing considerations based upon a disability or health concern, you must register with Student Accessibility Services (SAS). In order to register, you must submit an SAS Application for Support Services and appropriate documentation of your disability. You must have registered with SAS by June 1 for Fall and November 1 for Spring in order for your request to be considered.