Activity and Service Accounting and Budget Office
ASAB Year End Cut Off Dates
- April 27, 2018 – Last day to apply for Graduate Travel taking place through Fiscal Year End 2018
- May 4, 2018 – Last day to apply for Undergraduate travel taking place through Fiscal Year End 2018
- May 21, 2018 – Accepting application for both Graduate and Undergraduate travel taking place in new FY 2018/2019
- April 27, 2018 – All completed COSO and GPSO purchase requests must be submitted to ASAB
- May 4, 2018 – All completed Programming/Departmental/SG purchase requests must be submitted to ASAB
The Activity and Service, Accounting and Budget Office, also known as ASAB, consist of a team of professional administrators and a team of student specialist who manage the Activity and Service Fee. ASAB coordinates the A&S Fee budget process, performs financial transaction processing, and facilitates a range of services to include the Student Travel processing and fiscal trainings.
SG 2018/2019 Budget Information
Policies and Procedures
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Boca Raton Student Union, Building 31, Room 221
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431