Owls Care Leaders
It is a well-known fact that peers play a significant role in an undergraduate student’s growth and development during their college years. Owls Care Leaders play an essential role in furthering the mission and purpose of Owls Care.
OWLS CARE LEADERS
FOR BOCA RATON & JUPITER CAMPUSES
Interested in becoming an Owls Care Leader? Do you fit the requirements listed below?
Owls Care Leader Requirement Checklist:
- Current full-time FAU student with at least 1 year of experience on a college campus
- Maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative/semester GPA
- Strong verbal skills and interest in presenting and educating peers on various health/health-related topics
- Able to work with diverse individuals and groups in a leadership capacity
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to commit a minimum of 8 hours per week to Owls Care Leader program (MANDATORY meetings on Mondays from 2-4:00 pm.)
- Able to attend retreats and trainings
- Able to fulfill occasional weekend responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
Interested? Fill out this form and we'll contact you in Spring 2024 when applications open for Owls Care Leaders and Graduate Student Workers.
If you have any questions, please contact Cheyenne Boddie at email@example.com or by calling the Owls Care Health Promotion office at (561) 297-1048.
We generally hire our Owls Care Leaders in the Spring semester for the next academic year.
2023-2024 Owls Care Leaders and Graduate Student Workers