The merits of each proposal will be assessed using the following criteria:
- The degree to which the proposal enhances instructional technology resources for students and faculty.
- The degree to which the proposal aligns with the FAU Strategic Plan (http://www.fau.edu/strategicplan) and directly enhances or maintains services critical to carrying out FAU’s mission in ways that benefit students, faculty, and other stakeholders.
- The degree to which the proposal enhances student access or instructional resources across all campuses.
- The degree to which the proposal provides or enhances training for students and faculty in use of technology. RFP Submission, Signature Authority, and Committee Presentation
- The process begins with the submission of a thoroughly completed RFP form which is located at http://wise.fau.edu/projects/techfee.
- The department chair/supervisor and Dean or VP associated with the person or group authoring the proposal will then review the proposal and either sign off on its submission to the Technology Fee Oversight Committee or returned to the proposal author.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Technology Fee Oversight Committee during the fall and spring semesters of each year.
- Finalists may be required to present their proposal to the committee prior to award.