Frequently Asked Questions
- When does registration open? When does it close?
- Registration is currently open, and can be accessed here.
- Registration will close on Monday, Oct 5.
Where can I register?
- Registration is open by using our registration form.
I have an emergency and can’t attend, what can I do?
- We understand that emergencies may happen. At your earliest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your emergency with enough details to explain your absence.
How much does it cost to attend?
- For FAU students, attendance at iLead is free. There is a registration fee for non-FAU students wanting to attend iLead.
What happens after I register?
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration is complete or if additional information is needed.
I didn’t get a confirmation email, am I still registered?
- Make sure that your email was entered correctly.
- If you have not received updates after you have registered, please email email@example.com to verify you have registered with your correct name and email.
Can I switch my registration with a friend?
- We encourage you and your friend(s) to register for iLead.
What happens if I don’t show up?
- If you have registered and do not show up, you will be charged a nominal fee. You will be contacted after iLead with detailed information on next steps should you decide not to show up to the event.
What is the dress code for the weekend?
- While the conference is virtual, we ask that dress code is business casual as this is a professional conference.
How can I best prepare myself for the iLead weekend?
- Identify a goal for your participation i.e., network, improve communication, gain confidence, etc.
- Make prior arrangements that are supportive of your experiences such as requesting the time off, completing assignments, and clear your personal schedule for example.
What are the best steps to take following the iLead weekend to make the most of your experience?
- Keep in contact with someone you met at iLead. Share your experience with a friend or a family member. Be a leader by getting involved with Lead and Serve by connecting with us on Social Media, visiting our website or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I register and represent two student organizations?
- Participants registering for iDiscover and iLead as RSO representatives unfortunately, cannot represent two student organizations. Participants may only select to represent one organization.
How does my organization get credit for attending iLead?
- After the conference, information on attendance will be shared with the Student Activities & Involvement office for follow ups and next steps. For more information or specific questions, please contact Renee Fellinger in the Office of Student Activities and Involvement at: email@example.com.
Can I attend any portion of iLead as a volunteer?
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that volunteers will be allowed to attend sessions as they are designed for registered participants. Volunteers may be able to attend the keynote addresses if time allows between their volunteer shifts but is not guaranteed.