Center for Global Engagement
The Center for Global Engagement coordinates activities that strengthen the university Global Perspectives and Participation Platform.
Global Engagement Activities and Outreach
- Immigration regulatory support and compliance for international employees, scholars, students and visitors
- International partnerships that promote academic collaborations and exchange*
- University-related global travel policies and practices
- Fulbright and other prestigious award/scholarship programs
- Virtual exchange and online international learning
- International student recruitment activities and partnerships
- English language programs for university and career purposes
- Academic support for International Teaching Assistants
- Global student engagement initiatives
- International Friends Program
*International partnerships must comply with Florida BOG Regulation 9.012 (Undue Foreign Influence).