Tours will be limited in capacity due to the recent effects of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you to campus. Please be advised to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for the Florida summer with sunscreen and water. Refreshments are not provided.
As part of resuming campus tours, we have introduced some measures to ensure the safety of all our guests, students and staff. We REQUIRE that you please read the following information prior to registering for a campus tour.
- Tours are limited to a capacity of 20 people per tour. We will increase capacity as restrictions and guidelines allow.
- Tours will be limited to four persons per party/family. Please ensure you only register guests in your party who are confirmed to attend, as our campus tours have a high-demand and a limited capacity.
- All guests attending a tour MUST register in advance. We are unable to accommodate walk-in guests at this time.
- ONLY registered guests will be permitted to join the tour. If our tours are at capacity, we cannot accommodate any additional guests who are not registered.
- Please adhere to our rules and regulations outlined in the link provided upon registration. These regulations are put in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests, students, faculty, and staff.
- Access to campus buildings will be limited during the tour, and we are unable to provide access to our residence halls at this time. A 360 degree virtual housing tour is available here. here.
We follow all guidelines and regulations outlined by the Florida Department of Health, which includes travel restrictions and quarantine periods. View guidelines here.
What We Expect From You
- Face coverings are recommended indoors.
- Guests are expected to arrive with their own face mask/covering. Please note, masks will NOT be provided during your visit.
- All guests must adhere to our social distancing policy and must maintain socially distancing throughout their visit.
- We have numerous hand sanitizing stations placed around campus. There will be times we ask our guests to sanitize their hands.
- Our student tour guides will be there to ensure that our policies and procedures for reopening are being carried out, so we ask that you support them in what they are doing by following their instruction.
If at any point your plans change, and you are unable to attend a tour, please let us know as far in advance as possible by emailing email@example.com .
What You Can Expect From Us
We know we are asking a lot of you, so here’s what we are doing to help keep you safe:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout your tour route.
- Sanitizing areas you will interact with during your tour.
- Extensively training our tour guides on sanitation procedures and social distancing guidelines.
- Implementing physical distancing measures in the lobby of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Providing access to Admissions Representatives while adhering to physical distance policies.
Please Stay Home If You
- Have felt unwell in the past 14 days or been in contact with any person(s) who has felt unwell.
- Have been in contact with any person(s) who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have been in contact with any person(s) experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Have doubts about the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage those at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 and those who have concerns about the spread of COVID-19 to look into our virtual sessions as an alternative. All virtual sessions are available at www.fau.edu/visit.