Transfer Action Plan
What is TAP?
The Transfer Action Plan (TAP) is a first year experience program designed to help you navigate and engage with a range of services and programs so that you can thrive in your transition year.
How to Complete TAP
First, enroll in the TAP Canvas course. Email email@example.com if you haven’t already received an invitation.
The course is divided into five modules: Academics, Career Development, Mentoring, Involvement, and Health and Wellness. To complete TAP, you need to use at least one resource in three of the five modules within your first year.
You will need to provide evidence of your engagement, and full instructions can be found in the individual course pages.
There are two scholarships, each worth $600, offered each semester.
You will be entered into a draw for these scholarships, if you meet the eligibility criteria:
- Student completed TAP
- Completed error free FAFSA application on file
- Expected Family Contribution of $10,000 or less
- Student demonstrates financial need
- Enrolled a minimum of half-time
- Courses are degree applicable
- Making Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student is in a degree seeking program
- Grant is applicable to FAU credits only
You will receive a unique graduation cord for completing the program.