CORE TRAINING PROGRAM
Core Training is a paid training that is required for all newly hired student employees in the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
This training is designed to give all student employees within Student Affairs and Enrollment Management a well-rounded employment experience by providing training in these key areas:
- Title IX for Student Employees
- Bystander Intervention
- Emergency Management
- ADL Campus of Difference (Diversity Training)
- Career Readiness and Leadership
- Kognito At-Risk Students (Suicide Prevention)
- Owls Making Cents (Financial Literacy)
For information about upcoming training dates, please self-enroll in the Core Canvas Course.