CORE TRAINING PROGRAM
Core Training is a paid training that is required for all newly hired student employees in the Division of Student Affairs.
This training is designed to give all student employees within Student Affairs a well-rounded employment experience by providing training in these key areas:
- Title IX for Student Employees
- Bystander Intervention
- Emergency Management
- ADL Campus of Difference (Diversity Training)
- Career Readiness and Leadership
- Kognito At-Risk Students (Suicide Prevention)
- Owls Making Cents (Financial Literacy)
For information about upcoming training dates, please self-enroll in the Core Canvas Course.