CORE TRAINING PROGRAM
Core Training is a paid training that is required for all newly hired student employees in the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
All students who have completed Core Training in the past do not need to attend the in-person sessions again. – However, all students who have completed Core Training in the past, will be required to complete the new online training “Owls Making Cents”
This training is designed to give all student employees within Student Affairs and Enrollment Management a well-rounded employment experience by providing training in these key areas:
- Title IX for Student Employees (1 hour)
- Bystander Intervention (1 hour)
- Emergency Management (1 hour)
- ADL Campus of Difference (Diversity Training) (3 hours)
- Leadership Mini-Institute (1 hour)
- From College to Careers (Career Readiness) (1 hour)
- Online – Kognito At-Risk Students (Suicide Prevention)
- NEW – Online – Owls Making Cents (Financial Literacy) (all student workers will be required to complete the online course)
For information about upcoming training dates, please self-enroll in the Core Canvas Course.