ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS

Full-time domestic Undergraduate students (registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours), Graduate students (registered for a minimum of 9 credit hours) and students who are enrolled in the Medical School Program are eligible to enroll in the plan. The deadline to purchase for Fall 2021 (effective August 14, 2021) is September 15, 2021.   To enroll, go to www.gallagherstudent.com/FAU and click on “Domestic Student Enrollment”. 2021-2022 plan documents will be linked below as soon as they are available.

Download | 2021 - 2022 Student Health Insurance Plan - Domestic Students (.pdf)

 

Please direct questions concerning the FAU student health insurance to Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk at 833-468-9571 or www.gallagherstudent.com/FAU.

 

ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR GAs, GRAs and GTAs

FAU’s 2021-2022 Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) for full time Graduate Assistants, Graduate Teaching Assistants, and Graduate Research Assistants (GAs, GRAs, and GTAs) will be provided through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company and underwritten by Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk. Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk also works with several other state university student health insurance programs. Beginning in Fall 2020, FAU will pay for 75% of the annual SHIP premium cost; the remaining 25% of the annual premium cost will be pro-rated by term and charged to the student account. For more information, please click here.

 Last Modified 8/23/21