The Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC) is the official student board whose members represent the student body at large in the Florida Atlantic University Student Health Services (SHS).
The Mission of Florida Atlantic University Student Health Advisory Council is to:
- Ensure quality health care and health education for FAU students.
- Promote wellness throughout the campus community at Florida Atlantic University.
- Serve as a liaison between the student body and Student Health Services.
- Assist in formulating new ideas and the development of new programs, which can enhance the quality of service of Student Health Services.
- Review suggestions and complaints regarding campus health care operations and make recommendations to the Student Health Service administration.
Benefits of Membership:
- Increased awareness of campus health care services and activities
- Direct involvement in policy and program decisions in health care provision
- Experience in institutional budgetary structures and decisional processes
- A foundation for pre-professional training and the opportunity to interact with health care professionals
- An opportunity to broaden personally while being of service to the campus community
- President: Christie Charles
- Vice President: Joseph Mazlanovich
- Secretary: Alexis Raymond
- Treasurer: Isha Khan
- Marketing Director: Shilei Richar
- Parliamentarian: Jason Lee
- Director of Records: Liberty Juno
- Community Service Chair: Mudrine Cesar
- Historian: Dasha Jonassaint
- Fundraising Chair: Gabriela Medolla
Advisor: Sean Seedial, MBA
Would you like to become part of SHAC?
Please fill out the following form and we will contact you with more information.