Program of Study Changes

If you are an undergraduate student looking to update your program of study by changing, adding, or removing a major, minor, concentration, and/or certificate, you must contact your academic advisor to discuss your anticipated changes. If you are unsure of who your academic advisor is, you can locate this individual through the Success Network. For additional information on the Success Network, please visit

If you are a graduate student, please contact your academic advisor or the Graduate College for additional information.

 Last Modified 10/23/20