The Division of Public Affairs’ Internal Communications team:
- Manages the key internal communications to students, faculty and staff throughout the University, including the FAU Insider e-news, MyFAU announcements and University-wide emails.
- Advises individual departments about best practices, how to achieve specific communication needs and provide techniques to help deliver more effective communications.
- Facilitates internal communications in a timely and relevant manner.
- Ensures each message is aligned with the University’s mission, vision and values.
- Maintains a database of significant awards and recognitions that have been awarded to the University or individual colleges.
The FAU Insider contains feature news for faculty and staff, including upcoming events such as programs, speakers and workshops, as well as campus updates. It is distributed weekly on Mondays during the academic year and every other week during the summer. Announcements can be submitted for the FAU Insider and/or to post on MyFAU. (NOTE: Deadline for FAU Insider is noon Thursday for distribution the following Monday).
The Student News is distributed by the Division of Student Affairs to all current students and contains similar content to the FAU Insider. Student News Announcement Form