For Your Information
REGISTRATION START DATES
Fall 2019 Term: August 1, 2019 at 8 a.m. (members); August 29, 2019 at 8 a.m. (non-members)
Winter 2020 Term: November 4, 2019 at 8 a.m. (members); December 2, 2019 at 8 a.m. (non-members)
Spring 2020 Term: February 3, 2020 at 8 a.m. (members); March 2, 2019 at 8 a.m. (non-members)
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Visit our online registration site: https://llsjuponline.com
- You will receive immediate email confirmation if your registration is successful.
- Mail a completed registration form to Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, 5353 Parkside Dr., PA-134, Jupiter, FL 33458.
- Register at the OLLI office on FAU’s Jupiter campus.
- There is a $5 charge for registering on the day of a one-time lecture or event. No registrations are accepted over the telephone.
For only $15, anyone can attend a single class session of a course without taking the entire course. Explorer Tickets are purchased at the greeter window in the main lobby of the auditorium on the day of the class.
- Only one Explorer Ticket per student can be purchased for each 4- or 5-week course.
- Up to two Explorer Tickets per student can be purchased for each 6-, 8- or 10-week course.
- $15 will be returned to you if you sign up for the entire course on the same day of purchasing an Explorer Ticket.
- Not available for one-time lectures.
PARKING ON FAU’S JUPITER CAMPUS
Students can have their vehicles validated for parking on FAU’s Jupiter campus by signing up for a one-time lecture or a multi-week course. Students’ vehicles whose license plate numbers are listed in our registration system will be validated for parking upon registering for a class. Those who register for a one-day lecture are validated for one-day parking, while those who register for a multi-week course are validated for semester parking.
You will receive a parking ticket if:
- you park on campus with a vehicle that is not validated for parking.
- you park in the red FAU faculty parking spaces.
- you park in non-designated parking spaces.
- you park your vehicle back-in.
Students may transfer during a term to any other class that has available seating, after completing the transfer form. Payment for OLLI Jupiter classes cannot be pro-rated.
No refunds can be issued after a class has begun. Refund requests must be in writing and signed by the student.
- Check refunds will be issued in the form of a program credit certificate. FAU NO LONGER ISSUES PAPER CHECKS.
- $15 processing fee is charged for each multi- week class.
- $5 processing fee is charged for one-time events.
- OLLI Jupiter membership fees and lectures purchased at a discount through bundling are non-refundable.
- OLLI Jupiter reserves the right to cancel any course for administrative reasons and refund payment.
- Refunds will not be issued for the reason, “confirmation not received.”
- Please allow six to eight weeks for processing.
OLLI Jupiter reserves the right to cancel any class offering.
- Discounted course fees
- Early registration
- Online registration – A one-time annual discount of $10 for registering online
- Access to instructor materials when available
- Access to FAU library resources