Cultural Community Partners

The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at FAU, Jupiter is proud to work with other fine cultural and educational organizations in the Palm Beach County area to create and promote quality cultural programs.

Click on the images below to learn more about other exciting events in our area!


Palm Beach County Cultural Council  


North Palm Beach Cultural Alliance

The Cultural Council is the official support agency for arts and culture in Palm Beach County serving non-profit organizations, individual artists and arts districts. The Council promotes the county’s cultural experiences through an integrated program of advertising, public relations and marketing activities to both visitors and residents. Each year, the Council administers more than $3.6 million in grants, supports arts and cultural education, provides capacity-building training and advocates for funding and arts-friendly policies. Located in the historic Robert M. Montgomery, Jr. building in downtown Lake Worth, the Council mounts a series of group and solo exhibitions featuring Palm Beach County artists and provides other programming.


For more information or to search our robust events calendar, please visit  


Formed in May 2004, the NPBCA brings together a diversity of arts, cultural and educational institutions, plus their supporters in government and business. Its members include art museums, performing arts schools, theaters, wildlife organizations, and historical and entertainment museums, as well as local municipalities, businesses and the media.



LUNAFEST® is a distinctive touring film festival that honors the talents and stories of women everywhere through a series of short films. All proceeds from LUNAFEST are donated to charity, and 85 percent of the evening’s profits will help fund an FAU scholarship for a female student on the Jupiter campus. The remaining 15 percent will go to LUNA’s primary cause partner, the Breast Cancer Fund.

This season’s program of nine films will compel discussion, make you laugh, tug at your heartstrings and motivate you to make a difference in your community. Incredibly diverse in style and content, LUNAFEST films are united by a common thread of exceptional storytelling.


 Last Modified 8/17/17