HOW 2 FAU Transfer Student Events
New transfer students enrolled for Fall 2018 should plan to attend all of the HOW 2 FAU events! These events are important next steps (after New Student Orientation) in your transition to Florida Atlantic University. Highlighted below are specific transfer events that will be hosted throughout HOW 2 FAU.
HOW 2 FAU provides a great opportunity for transfer students to:
- Learn how to navigate a new campus
- Meet transfer peers and connect to various student communities at FAU
- Get connected with the Transfer Student Services Center and staff who will assist you through your entire FAU transition
Transfer students who attend HOW 2 FAU events can expect to build greater confidence in their abilities to successfully access and utilize academic resources, leadership programs, and career resources at their new institution.
Here are some highlights of HOW 2 FAU!
- Get connected with the Transfer Student Services Center, the Transfer Student Organization, and other opportunities available to you as a transfer student.
- Familiarize yourself with FAU’s campus and find your classroom locations before classes start.
- Get engaged with your fellow Owl’s.
More information regarding Transfer How 2 FAU events will be announced soon!
*If you are a transfer student living on-campus for the academic year, please contact Transfer Student Services at email@example.com to assist you with arrangements for an early move-in date to attend HOW 2 FAU.