Build FAU. Be the Legacy. Become a 2019 Orientation Leader!
Are you ready to wear the red polo and khakis at Florida Atlantic University? Do you want to welcome the next generation of Owls to the University you LOVE? If you’re ready to learn, lead, be challenged, grow, and serve apply to become an Orientation Leader (OL)! The Orientation Leader experience is a rewarding experience that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth!
As an OL working with first year and transfer students, you provide leadership to new students, interact with family members, build relationships with University Faculty and Staff and are a part of making an impact on incoming classes at FAU all while developing your personal leadership skills within a team environment. The OL serves as a leader, supporter, facilitator and coach to all new students in an effort to provide a seamless transition to FAU. As a team of 36 people, we provide high-quality education, support and transition resources to nearly 4,000 first year-students; 10,000 transfer students; and 2,500 family members.
If you are interested in learning more about the position, read below:
- Like our Facebook Page – FAU New Student Orientation
- Like our Instagram – FAU New Student Orientation
- Become our friend on Snapchat – FAU Orientation
- Join us for an Information Session! Dates and Times can be found in the OL Information Packet, which is Step 5.
- Read the OL Information Packet.
- Complete the 2019 Orientation Leader application which can be found here.
- If you have any questions during the OL Application process, please contact email@example.com