Banner is a comprehensive computer information system that contains information on courses, students, faculty, and alumni. All information within Banner is secured and confidential. Access to information is limited to your status within FAU. The following information is intended for the users of Banner, ePrint and Web Focus. The links below can be used to access the most commonly used products.
Production: Banner 9
Owlforms (SW* forms)
Banner Self Service
- The Production Student Information System
- Be sure to use Chrome or Firefox for Owlforms and Banner 9, and not IE.
- If you have a local bookmark you use to get into Banner, change it to use this launch page.
- Please see this training video and register for Banner 9 training and the Banner 9 navigation hints .
- Refer to the list of Banner 8 SWA* forms to see which have been replaced by Owlforms or jobs, which are now queries and reports in Admissions, and which will not be replaced and will be decommissioned completely.
- Submit a ticket , noting the browser, environment (Production, Test or Sandbox/Development, and tool (Owlforms or Banner 9), specific form you are on, action taken, and if you can repeat the problem if you experience issues.
- As planned, Banner 8 INB forms have been decommissioned!
- Test: Banner 8 | Banner 9 | Owlforms | Banner Self Service - The Test instance of the Student Information System.
- Development: Banner 8 | Banner 9 | Banner Self Service - This development instance of the Student Information System.
- ePrint - Online report storage and retrieval system. Reports are stored and reviewed from ePrint via a Web browser which eliminates the need to print the reports. Reports can be printed from ePrint if need be.
- Web Focus 8 - Information retrieval tool which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems through a Web browser.
- Leap Ahead - Information retrieval system which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems from custom built templates via a Web browser, that has been tailored for specific applications.
- FAU Self-Service - Banner’s Self-Service Web-based application that provides information to users.
Banner Security Forms
- Banner Student - Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar
- OIT Access request form – ANDISEC/FAUSFTP2
- Request Access to Banner as a Security Officer (Position of Trust)
- Security and Confidentiality - Statement of Responsibility