Banner is a comprehensive computer information system that contains information on courses, students, faculty, and alumni. All information within Banner is secured and confidential. Access to information is limited to your status within FAU. The following information is intended for the users of Banner, ePrint and Web Focus. The links below can be used to access the most commonly used products.
Production: Banner 9
Owlforms (SW* forms)
Banner Self Service
- The Production Student Information System
- If you need access to Banner, you will need to register for Banner 9 training
- Banner 9 navigation hints .
- Run into a repeatable issue? Please Submit a ticket , noting the browser, environment (Production, Test or Sandbox/Development, and tool (Owlforms or Banner 9), specific form you are on, action taken, the response observed, the date and time it happened, and if you can repeat the problem.
- Test: Banner 9 | Owlforms | Banner Self Service - The Test instance of the Student Information System.
- Development: Banner 9 | Owlforms | Banner Self Service - This development instance of the Student Information System.
- ePrint - Online report storage and retrieval system.
- Web Focus 8 - Information retrieval tool which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems through a Web browser.
- Leap Ahead - Information retrieval system which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems from custom built templates via a Web browser.
- FAU Self-Service - Banner’s Self-Service Web-based application that provides information to users.
FAU, OIT is pleased to introduce OnBase; a new, modern, user-friendly, state of the art platform designed to capture business content. The Office of the Registrar, Undergraduate Admissions and Graduate College along with OIT have been working diligently to configure OnBase as the new student document repository and VIP replacement.
- Onbase Web Client Production
- Onbase Unity Client Production (Must use Internet Explorer to install)
- Onbase Support Ticket
- Training Videos
- Training Guide | Common End User Tasks & Questions
- Other Resources - Hyland Community | Hyland Training
- Document Migration Timeline | Inventory of Items
- Banner Student - Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar
- OIT Access request form – ANDISEC/FAUSFTP2 Instructions: Please edit the form, save it, and attach it to this Team Dynamics form where comments will serve as signatures.
- Request Access to Banner as a Security Officer (Position of Trust)
- Security and Confidentiality - Statement of Responsibility