Tabata Grodin, M.D.
Clinical Affiliate Instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology | Assistant Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship Director
Department: Women's and Children's Health
Dr. Tabata Grodin is an Assistant Ob/Gyn Clerkship Director at the FAU Schmidt College of Medicine. She is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the clerkship, delivering lectures, and facilitating Diagnosis & Reasoning Rounds. In addition, she serves as a Feedback Coach, provides mentorship to students, and communicates regularly with stakeholders on curricular, faculty, and student performance issues. Dr. Grodin is committed to enhancing the quality of teaching and mentorship in the Ob/Gyn Clerkship and helps develop and participates in OSCE and SIM center experiences for Year 3 students. She is a dedicated and skilled faculty member who is committed to the success of her students and the ongoing improvement of the Ob/Gyn Clerkship program at our college.
- 2019: Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine
- 2015: Doctor of Medicine, FAU Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- 2011: Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Florida
- 2022 to present: Dr. Jose Nodarse, LLC/FWC, LLC, Boynton Beach, FL
- 2022 to present: Assistant Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship Director, FAU Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- 2019 to present: Clinical Affiliate Instructor, FAU Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- 2019 to present: OB Hospitalist Group, Boynton Beach, FL
- Professional Memberships: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists