Ellen S. Eisenberg, M.D.
Ellen Eisenberg, M.D., is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- 1973: A.B., Biochemistry, Cum Laude, Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
- 1977: M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2008-Present: Associate Professor of Integrated Medical Science, Florida Atlantic University
- 2008-2011: Voluntary Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami
- 1993-1994: Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine
- 1982-1989: Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 1983: Eisenberg, E., Kraus, A.: Premature Rupture of the Membranes (PROM): A Neonatal Approach, Pediatric Annals 12(2):110-119
- 1982: Pashayan, H.M., Singer, W., Bove, C., Eisenberg, E., Seto, B: The Angelman Syndrome in Two Brothers, American Journal of Medical Genetics, 13:295-298
- Neurodevelopmental follow-up of High Risk Newborns
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- 1980-1982: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, The New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center, New York, New York
- 1980-1982: Assistant Medical Director, The New York Hospital, Infant Transport Team