Have you been committed to serving your communities while as an undergrad or grad student? The application is now live for the Service Cord to be worn at Commencement honoring your commitment to service through volunteering and/or academic service-learning hours. The deadline for Fall 2019 graduates to log service hours for service cord is Dec. 3
Applications are accepted in your graduating semester. All approved applicants will receive a silver Service Cord to wear with your cap & gown.
What you need to apply:
- Unofficial Transcript(s) with hours highlighted
- Copy of NobleHour Verification
- Signed Letter(s) from agencies on letterhead (Transfer Students ONLY, you are able to obtain credit for hours completed and verified while attending your previous institution)
- Completed 400 hours of documented service as an undergraduate student or 200 hours of documented service as a graduate student
- Good conduct standing with University
- 2.5 GPA or higher
Donald Van Pelt, Jr., who supervises the Weppner Center Civic Engagement and Service-Learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-297-3893.