Training & Resources
Both the Instructional Technologies Team and Center for Online and Continuing Education have a combination of specific sessions and open lab hours to support faculty needing assistance preparing their materials for online delivery.
OIT Training & Resources Options
Instructional Technologies is offering a series of Remote Teaching workshops and open labs.
View the calendar below to register for an online training session.
Get a personal appointment with an OIT Canvas Expert.
Review at your own pace documentation provided by Canvas.
Center for Online and Continuing Education Options
Offering specialized training for Faculty and Staff.
Course Build Stipend
Teaching Online Orientation is a good companion training for ACCB. This fully-online course covers the basic information needed to teach online. A $100 stipend is able for successful completion for eligible faculty.
Flex/Online Teaching Orientation is a self-paced fully-online course covers the basic information needed to teach a flexible or blended online course. A $100 stipend is able for successful completion for eligible faculty.
These services are unique and faculty members can enroll in either or both opportunities. Stipend payments will be made upon successful completion of each service.
The Center for Online and Continuing Education continues to have open and virtual labs on Mondays and Fridays on the Davie, Jupiter, and Boca Campuses.
Fill out this form to request help from the Center for Online and Continuing Education (COCE).
- Open to all students:
- SE Wimberly Library 1st floor computer labs: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- BU201: M-TR 8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m. | F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | S-SU card access
- CM142: (open 24x7 card access)
- LY201: (open 24x7 card access)
- UN227: 7:30 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- To housing students:
- GP108 (open 24x7)
- HP118 (open 24x7)
- IV126 (open 24x7)
- IR111 (open 24x7)
- PH120 (open 24x7)
- SA112B (open 24x7)
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: By appointment with 24-hour notice. Contact Joe Sher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Architecture and Multimedia students can remotely connect to lab machines to render jobs.
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Available 24/7 with the FAU Owl Card.
Below links have information on various online learning resources, including training.