Home / Graduate College / Forms and Procedures / Thesis and Dissertation Originality Reporting / Student Self Check
Students: Performing Self-Checks throughTurnItIn.com
- Contact Degree Completion Services at email@example.com to receive link for TurnItIn account and to create a New User Profile. You will receive an email with the title: “You have been enrolled in a TurnItIn class by your instructor.”
Submit thesis/dissertation. The class name will be the semester you request a TurnItIn account i.e., May 2015 and the assignment name will be Theses and Dissertations.
- Generate Originality Reports. Click here for more information about Originality Checks and Reports.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: you can revise and RESUBMIT a paper, but it may take 24 hours to get the new results.)
- Share results of Originality Report with Thesis/Dissertation Committee Chair via email, pdf print out, or by reviewing the results together at the same computer.
- At defense, obtain signature from your Committee Chair for
Thesis/Dissertation Transmittal Memo
- Submit signed Thesis/Dissertation Transmittal Memo to Graduate College along with signed signature page(s) and completed draft of manuscript according to the Graduate College Submission Deadlines.