College of Business Application Information
To apply to a graduate program from another college, click here.
In preparation for your graduate application, make sure to review the admissions requirements of the College of Business program you are applying to on the College of Business Graduate Programs page, as requirements and deadlines may vary.
Required Application Documents
- Official Transcripts: must be sent from the Registrar of each college you have attended directly to the FAU Graduate College at:
- Florida Atlantic University, Graduate College, SU-80, Room 101, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Electronic transcripts are accepted when requested through official third-party services, such as Parchment, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, etc. GraduateCollege@fau.edu should be selected as the recipient.
Please Note: Applicants who previously attended FAU do not need to send their FAU transcripts.
Test Scores: GRE or GMAT may be required by some programs - check for temporary program waiver. Scores must be sent directly to FAU through the ETS website. The FAU school codes are below.
- FAU's school code for the GRE is 5229
- FAU's school code for the GMAT is 9LX
- Supplemental Information for your application might be required by the individual program of interest. Be sure to check these requirements and send these items directly to the academic department.
Applicants should contact the College of Business Graduate Admissions Liaison, Ashley Severino, at email@example.com for further instructions.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Combined FAU Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Seeking Student
- Combined bachelor’s to master’s degrees allow current FAU undergraduates to take graduate courses in their senior year that count towards a master’s degree.
- Visit the Pathways to Graduate Education website for more information and to apply for a combined bachelor's to master's degree program.
All materials submitted in support of your application become the property of Florida Atlantic University. The Graduate College cannot return materials or copies to applicants. The completion and submission of your online graduate application with your electronic signature is accepted as a legal signature, recognized by Florida statutes.