Medical Monitoring Program for Animal Research NEW!
How to Enroll in the Animal research Medical Monitoring Program
- Review the Animal Research Health and Safety Plan New!
- Consult with the Lab Manager/Principle Investigator that the individual is currently designated as working with animals in BioRaft. Contact Josanne Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have further questions.
- Complete the OccMed Form (Medical Surveillance Questionnaire) in BioRAFT https://fau.bioraft.com
- When the form is submitted in Bioraft, contact Concentra to schedule your medical surveillance appointment. Concentra, 561-368-6920, 141 NW 20th St Unit C9, Boca Raton, FL 33431
- You must submit a new Medical Surveillance Questionnaire when there is a change in:
Personal medical condition
Personnel work tasks
Personnel has changed PI or Lab
Personnel identified as working with research animals will receive an annual reminder regarding the medical surveillance program to complete the Annual Health Questionnaire for Work with Animals in BioRAFT.
Please contact the Josanne Hollingsworth-Maida with the EH&S Department at email@example.com or 561-297-0778 with any questions regarding this process.