Department of Teaching and Learning
Instructional Design Certificate
Incorporate current technologies into instruction or training. Our fully online certificate in Instructional Design allows you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to apply modern technology in both higher educational course design and online training settings. Through our program, you will gain applied skills in instructional design, distance learning, and instructional technology to engage students and create web based and multimedia instructional content. Classes in the certificate can be applied to the masters in Instructional Technology.
How to apply
- Fill out internal application at Enrollment Request
Are you currently enrolled in an FAU graduate program?
- Consult with your advisor and register for our courses.
If you are not currently in an FAU graduate program:
- Apply here as a non-degree student
- Once you are accepted, register for our courses
- Classes required for the certificate will apply to the Master’s in Instructional Technology
- Information sheet
Possible Career Paths with an Instructional Technology Certificate
- Higher Education Settings: Instructional designer or instructional support (Entry Level Knowledge: Best with a bachelor’s degree in any area.)
- Business/Corporate Settings: Trainer & Instructional Designer (Entry Level Knowledge: Best with a bachelor’s degree in any area)
- Pathway into the Master of Instructional Technology!
Boca 561-297-3570 Davie 954-236-1028 Jupiter 561-799-8135