Student Voices | Florida Students United
News and Events
Upcoming Group Meetings
- January 15: Secretary Richard Prudom, Florida Department of Elder Affairs, and Dr. Maegan Renee, Counselor and Youth Advocate; highlights from the Boys and Girls Club (BGC).
- February 5: Major Dinger, Night Vision Anti-Drug Awareness; highlights from One Love.
- February 19: Dr. Madyun, Black Archives. Topic: Leadership and Black History; highlights from the Children’s Trust.
- March 5: Youth Art, Creativity, and Leadership – 2020 COCA winners; highlights from Key Club.
- March 19: MindFULL Me.
- April 2: Mr. Mat Kirouac, EVERFI. Topic: Anti-vaping, Compassion, and Diversity; highlights from Teens Advocating Together
- April 16: Dr. Carolyn Cox, Truman University. Topic: Leading in times of Diversity (ASHA).
- May 7: Lonnie Moore, Leader in Me. Topic: Find Your Voice.
- May 21: Dr. Beth McNeill, Texas A&M University. Topic: Science of Addiction (ASHA).
- June 4: Nina Tejera and Mrs. Marta Salazar, I Agree program, Internet Safety.