Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction
Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business, Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing and College of Education are listed in the 2018 U.S. News & World Report national rankings for “Best Online Graduate Programs.” Read more...
Call Us! 561-297-3965
The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction is a 36-credit online degree program that explores issues of curriculum, instruction, and assessment that affect educators at every level of schooling and within educational organizations. Program coursework also addresses issues of diversity, and provides students with a global perspective on education. The M.Ed. is designed with a balance of theoretical and practical applications through research projects and critical writing assignments that provide the groundwork for future success at the doctoral level. This degree is highly recommended for those who want a balance of subject matter knowledge and pedagogical knowledge that will help them teach at any level of education. Students can complete this degree in two years with support and assistance from our experienced faculty.
Online Program Features
- Flexible schedule to allow coursework to be completed while teaching
- Team-based cohort format to build community
- Completed degree in 24 months
- Programs start: January, May, and August
- Experienced and accommodating faculty
- Fully online areas of specialization as well as traditional areas of specialization
- Fill out the online graduate application for FAU.
NOTE: There is a $30 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts in sealed envelopes from all schools attended.
NOTE: If you attended one of the Florida State University System institutions, transcripts may be requested electronically.
Send to: FAU Graduate College
777 Glades Road, SU 80, Room 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Submit GRE Scores electronically to Florida Atlantic University.
- Provide to the department an application cover letter (no more than two pages) including personal statement specifying area of concentration (if known), reason for applying to the program and professional goals. Send to: Lizeth Garcia email@example.com.
Fall: July 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: April 1
Fall: February 15
Spring: July 15
Summer: January 15
Dr. Dilys Schoorman, Department Chair
Department of Curriculum, Culture, and Educational Inquiry
College of Education
Building 47, room 467
Boca Raton Campus
Contact: FAU College of Education
Department of Curriculum, Culture and Educational Inquiry
Campus: Boca Raton
Type: Master's Degree