Online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction
The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction is a 36-credit online degree program that explores issues of curriculum, instruction, and assessment that affect educators at every level of schooling and within educational organizations. Program coursework also addresses issues of diversity and provides students with a global perspective on education. This degree is highly recommended for those who want a balance of subject matter knowledge and pedagogical knowledge that will help them teach at any level of education.
- Flexible schedule to allow coursework to be completed while teaching
- Team-based cohort format to build community
- Completed degree in 24 months
- Programs start: January, May, and August
- Experienced and accommodating faculty
- Fully online areas of specialization as well as traditional areas of specialization
- Fill out the online graduate application for FAU.
NOTE: There is a $30 application fee.
- Submit official transcripts in sealed envelopes from all schools attended.
NOTE: If you attended one of the Florida State University System institutions, transcripts may be requested electronically.
Send to: FAU Graduate College
777 Glades Road, SU 80, Room 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Beginning with the SPRING 2022 term, you must submit the following documentation to the Graduate College utilizing GradCas, upon which departmental approval will be contingent:
Personal statement specifying area of concentration (if known), reason for applying to the program and professional goals. Also, send a resume, two letters of recommendation on professional letterhead that highlight the candidate’s academic potential from a previous professor, employer or colleague, and evidence of professional certification or temporary certification where applicable.
Fall: July 1
Spring: November 1
Summer: April 1
Fall: February 15
Spring: July 15
Summer: January 15