Are you a first-year student needing academic advice?

Are you a transfer student needing academic advice? Group advisement sessions are offered for transfer students during the orientation program. All transfer students with fewer than 30 credit hours are advised through the Office of University Advising Services. Check the appropriate college’s website for details regarding individual advising appointments.

Do you need career advisement or help selecting a major?
Undergraduate Student Academic Advising Services Offices:
Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters
College of Business
College of Social Work & Criminal Justice
College of Education
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Graduate College
Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College
Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
Charles E. Schmidt College of Science
University Advising Services (for first and second year students)