May 24, 2020 - 3:30 p.m.
Student Health Services (SHS) on the Boca Raton, Davie and Jupiter campuses offers COVID-19 viral testing for all students, faculty and staff for those exhibiting signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and for asymptomatic individuals with recent known or suspected COVID-19 exposure.
To make an appointment for testing, call one of the three campus SHS clinic locations:
- Boca Raton: 561-297-3512
- Davie: 954-236-1556
- Jupiter: 561-799-8678
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or suspected exposure, Protect Your Owl Family and contact Student Health Services immediately. All members of the FAU community should contact SHS if you:
- Receive a positive COVID-19 test from another healthcare provider;
- Are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu;
- Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who is positive for COVID-19 symptoms.
Knowledge of positive tests, symptoms and/or individuals with direct exposure to those with the virus allows SHS to begin contact tracing protocols.
FAU Campus Testing Sites
COVID-19 testing is available to students, faculty and staff through campus testing sites for walk-ups, randomly selected participants, and any targeted testing, as needed. Those with symptoms of COVID-19 should not use these test sites and contact Student Health Services immediately.
Employees and students will be randomly selected and offered COVID-19 tests. The selection process for this voluntary program will draw from those working and learning on campus.
Employees and students randomly selected will be notified when attempting to log-in to any major university system, such as Workday, Canvas or Banner. Individuals selected are highly encouraged to participate in the testing process. Those choosing to participate but preferring to test through another healthcare provider will be able to upload their results to support the FAU program data (both PCR and rapid antigen tests will be accepted). The FAU random testing schedule is as follows:
- Boca Raton campus
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8 – 11 a.m. and 12 – 3 p.m.
- Location 1: SH-46, Room 109 (Nations Multi-Purpose Room)
- Location 2: BU-86, Sean Stein Pavilion
- Davie campus
- Mondays, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: ES 122 (Education and Science Building)
- Jupiter campus
- Tuesdays, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: MC-12 EC 101/102 (Lobby of Maltz Center for Education)
- HBOI campus
- Tuesdays, 2 – 3 p.m. and Wednesdays, 8 – 9 a.m.
- Location: HB18, Room/Area 101 (foyer of Edwin A. Link building)
Questions regarding the random testing process will be answered via the program’s dedicated hotline (561-405-8677).
Additional information on general COVID-19 testing protocols is available in the updated FAU Health and Safety plan.
Summer 2021 Semester
*Case data updated every 30 minutes.
Summer 2021 Semester Plans
Questions and Requests for Assistance can be directed to a Member of the COVID-19 Team at FAUCOVID19@fau.edu.
Residential Students (including off-campus hotel)
Non-Residential Students (contact the Office of the Dean of Students)