FAU students can find part-time jobs both on and off campus. Part-time jobs are a great way to gain experience while working toward your degree. Here are the top resources:
Do you like the idea of working at FAU as a part-time employee? The following websites feature openings for part-time, on-campus jobs to help you with your job search.
- FAU Human Resources
FAU Dining Services
- Boca Raton or Davie Bookstore
FAU Recreation Center
- FAU Housing and Residential Education
- FAU Student Union
- Owls Care Health Promotion
Federal Work Study
If you are interested in working off-campus, check out the following sites to assist you with your job search:
- Handshake is FAU’s centralized online job search portal. Handshake is available to all currently enrolled, FAU students. For more information on navigating Handshake and how to search for and apply to jobs watch this video.
- The Internship & Part-time Job Fair occurs twice a year in January and September which is a great place to connect to employers and potentially get hired on the spot for positions. For instructions on how to view employers attending Career Fairs via Handshake, click here.
- Many local stores and restaurants in the Broward, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties area hire college students for part-time positions. Many stores would like students to walk in and introduce themselves to the hiring manager. Be prepared to fill out an application on the spot or apply on their website