The FAU Career Center Employer Advisory Council is designed to provide insight, advice, feedback, and counsel in support of the Career Centers mission to develop and deliver premier career services with cutting-edge programs and resources that positively impacts students, alumni, employers, the university, and the broad communities we serve.
The FAU Career Center Advisory Council offers a collaborative forum for employers and the FAU Career Center extended staff to engage in relevant discussions regarding career trends, opportunities, and over-arching best practices that will contribute to the quality and impact of services and programs provided for FAU students and employers.
Benefits to Employer Members:
- Enhance campus profile and brand among FAU students, faculty and administration
- Gain priority access to FAU students, alumni, faculty, and administration
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow council members and share best practices
Benefits to FAU Career Center:
- Clarify expectations and marketable skill-sets in preparation for the workplace
- Innovate and execute employer driven career development programs and services
- Relationships with employers across multiple industries who can help educate, develop and hire FAU students