The FAU Career Center Delivers Award-Winning Services!
The FAU Career Center has been delivering award-winning services for years! In recent years, the Career Center and its staff have been recognized by the National Career Development Association (NCDA), The
National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
(NASPA), the Cooperative Education & Internship Association (CEIA), the Florida Association of College & Employers (FloridaACE), Florida Atlantic University, and South Florida Business & Wealth (SFBW).
Here is a listing of some of the recognitions the Career Center and staff have received:
NASPA Excellence Award - Silver Winner
- National Career Development Association (NCDA) Outstanding Practitioner of the Year
- Cooperative Education & Internship Association Best Practice Award
- Division of Student Affairs Employee of the Year, Leader of Leaders, Best Practice Assessment Award, Special Achievement Award, Trailblazer for Innovation, Karl F Ijams Humanitarian Award Outstanding Productivity & Center for Global Engagement Partner of the Year.
- South Florida Business & Wealth (SFBW) Up & Comer Award for Education
- Florida Association of Colleges & Employers Brownlee Leadership Award
- Florida Atlantic University’s Graduate Student Worker of the Year, Staff Mentor of the Year
- Florida Atlantic University Jefferey Gabor Exemplary Employee Award
- Florida Atlantic University Student Affairs Customer Service Award
The FAU Career Center is dedicated to supporting FAU students, alumni, and employer partners in building toward successful futures.
Learn More About Our Services