Broward Campuses Human Resources
Broward Campuses Human Resources Services
- Provides assistance with the hiring process by educating the campus community about the University hiring process through one on one meetings and group presentations.
- Coordinates classification/compensation activities with Broward Departments/ Colleges to ensure the proper classification of positions. Provides salary analysis data as necessary.
- Monitors performance appraisals for Broward employees.
- Assists employees with benefit inquiries.
- Facilitates separation surveys on the Broward campuses.
- Acts as a resource to employees and managers concerning employee relations issues and partners with employees/ managers to implement solutions.
- Coordinates and promotes professional and personal development opportunities on the Broward campuses through workshops, e.g. financial wellness, physical wellness and cultural awareness.