Instructor's Memorandum

Students who desire to petition for late or total withdrawal from a course(s) must have a Student Request for Late Withdrawal - Instructor's Memorandum submitted for each course in which late withdrawal is sought. 

The instructor of record must use their FAU email address to log in and fill out the form. Once it is entered, you will be taken to the FAU single sign in to complete the form. 
The form can be accessed by clicking here.